Friday, January 26, 2007

image generator

I made a couple of movie posters and placed each them in a separate blog. These generators can be very dangerous. I could spend years sitting at a computer making posters, signs, books and so forth, there are so many ideas and so many ways for me to get into trouble. I tell myself, "what would Jessica do?", then I realize what jessica would like me to do, so I do it. If I offend, I don't mean to, unless it is Steve, Brian just wants to have fun. I found the generators very easy to use and hopefully people will not use them for fraud.

3 comments:

Eric said...

I only posted the last comment as a comment on a comment you left on one of my blogs. I'm not certain why you were damning me, but I did appreciate it. To be productive, I should note that messing around with image generators is addictive. Only a professional driver on a closed course should attempt to use them.

sexybeast said...

Your imaging is awesome...so I said Damn!

Nice Guy said...

Some (thousands of templates) image generator examples on
www.CustomSignGenerator.com.